Apple Phyllo Rolls Recipe
Cost per serving $0.17 view details
- Butter flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2 c. Apple, diced
- 12 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Grnd nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp Brown sugar
- 9 sht commercial frzn phyllo pastry, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. Powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ,water
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat till warm. Add in diced apple; saute/fry 8 to 10 min, stirring often. Add in cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar; str well, and cook an additional 3 min. Remove from heat, and let cold.
- Coat a flat surface with cooking spray; place 1 sheet of phyllo on surface
- (keep remaining phyllo covered).
- Coat phyllo with butter-flavored cooking spray. Layer 2 more sheets phyllo on first sheet, coating each with cooking spray. CUT Vertically into 5 equal strips; cut strips in half to make 10 pcs. Repeat process with remaining phyllo sheets, spraying each sheet with cooking spray.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tsp apple mix at base of each strip; roll up, jelly roll fashion. Place, seam side down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. BAKE at 375 deg for 30 to 35 min or possibly till golen. Remove to wire rack to cold slightly.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Drizzle 1 1/2 ts glaze over each roll. Serve hot.
- Yields: 30 appetizers (30 cal each)
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 24g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||13%|
|Total Fat 0.42g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.24g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.14g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|