Antipasto Pasta Salad Recipe
Servings: 4 servings
Cost per serving $0.87 view details
- 400 gm corkscrew or similar pasta
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 heaped tbsp grain mustard
- 2 tbsp sherry or red wine vinegar
- Â½ cup freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Â½ punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Â½ cup pitted black olives, halved
- 3 bocconcini, diced
- 2-3 pieces roasted red capsicum, diced
- 4-6 anchovies, chopped
- 6 slices prosciutto (or any other cured meat), chopped
- 1 heaped cup torn, fresh basil leaves
- Cook the pasta in a pot of lightly salted, boiling water until al dente. Drain well, toss with a little oil and set aside.
- To make the dressing, whisk the lemon juice with the garlic, mustard, vinegar and ground pepper until well combined. Then add about Â½ cup oil, little by little, continually whisking.
- # Add the parmesan and sour cream. Whisk well and taste for seasoning.
- Then gently toss the cherry tomatoes, olives, bocconcini, roasted capsicum, anchovies, prosciutto and basil with the pasta and a generous amount of dressing.
- Serve the salad in individual bowls with extra dressing sprinkled on top.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 64g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 296||88%|
|Total Fat 33.01g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 7.47g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.23g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|