Annie's Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips Recipe
Cost per serving $1.32 view details
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 8 ounces raspberries (I omitted, after 2 failed attempts at $3.99 a piece to purchase some that weren't molded)
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- Mix first 7 ingredients, cover and chill. I chilled mine overnight and it only got BETTER.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut tortilla with a pizza cutter, arrange in a single layer on baking sheet, spray pieces with PAM and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake 8-10 minutes. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Allow to cool and serve with salsa.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 168g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 105||50%|
|Total Fat 12.0g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.83g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|