Ann's Pork Chops Recipe
- What You Need 2 to 4 medium sized pork chops 1 or 2 medium potatoes 1 or 2 medium white onions Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Package of Gravy Mix 10 to 11 inch skillet Tongs
- Dredge chops in flour. Salt and Pepper chops to your liking.
- Put extra virgin olive oil in skillet (just to coat the pan).
- Heat the skillet and oil (medium-high)
- Put chops in skillet and quick brown on both sides.
- When brown turn heat down to low.
- Pour cold water in skillet about half way to top of chops.
- If you would like to put potatoes & onions in to cook with chops,
- place thick sliced potatoes & sliced onions on top of chops. Then cover.
- Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Check pork chops. They should be nice and tender. (just pierce with fork)
- This is where you can remove the chops and potatoes and add a gravy (mixed in small amount of water) mix to the water and add enough additional water making the total amount of water about a cup.
- Cook gravy according to directions on envelope. It's really fast.
- Scoop the gravy on top of the chops and potatoes and onions.
- Enjoy your dinner!!
- Serves 1 to 4 people.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner