Ambrosia Pancakes Recipe
- 1/2 c. pancake mix, more if needed to achieve desired thickness
- 1/2 c. skim lowfat milk or possibly water
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 4 x egg whites
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1/2 c. flake coconut
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 c. syrup
- 1 med orange, peeled, seeded and diced
- Combine pancake mix, lowfat milk or possibly water, orange juice, egg whites and extract, till just moistened. Stir in coconut and orange zest.
- Bake on a greased warm griddle, using 1 Tbsp. of batter for miniature pancakes, more for standard pancakes. Keep hot till ready to serve.
- Combine syrup and diced oranges. Heat and serve hot with pancakes.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner