Amazing Salmon Blender Souffle Recipe
Cost per serving $1.88 view details
- Butter or possibly margarine as needed Bread crumbs as needed
- 8 ounce smoked salmon (or possibly one 7 1/2-ounce can red salmon)
- 6 x Large eggs
- 12 ounce cottage cheese
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 c. minced red onion
- 1/4 c. fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and dust with bread crumbs a 1-qt souffle dish or possibly 4 (8-oz) ramekins.
- Coarsely chop smoked salmon and put aside, or possibly if using canned salmon, thoroughly drain the salmon.
- In a bowl, clean bones and skin from salmon. Break it into fine pcs with a fork. Set aside.
- Place all other ingredients in a blender container. Cover and blend at medium speed for about 30 seconds. Blend at high speed for another 10 to15 seconds.
- Stir the egg mix into the bowl with the salmon. Pour the mix into the prepared souffle dish or possibly spoon the mix into the prepared ramekins including an equal amount of salmon pcs in each.
- Bake for 45 min to 50 min on a cookie sheet, till puffy and delicately browned. Don"t open oven door for at least 30 min. Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 250g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 176||54%|
|Total Fat 19.7g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 6.13g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.07g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|