Almond Cinnamon cookies Recipe
Middle Eastern inspired.
Aromatic spice mellowed within an embrace of Almond goodness.
A tender inside protected by a pleasant outer crunch.
No electric beater required.
For a detailed post...refer to:
- . > American / Metric measures
- . 2 xLarge (80ml) egg whites (room temp.)
- . 6 Tbsps. (100g) granulated sugar
- . pinch of sea salt
- . 1-1/4 cup (130g) Almond flour
- . 1 Tbsp. (15ml) ground Cinnamon
- . Pre-heat the oven to 350F/180C/Gas4. Prepare a large parchment lined baking sheet. Position the rack in the center of the oven.
- . In a medium bowl, mix ALL ingredients until a combined paste is well formed.
- . Use a teaspoon or better yet...use a small #60 (melon ball size) ice-cream scoop to properly portion 20 cookies. Press the paste into the scoop, level and release.
- . Place them onto a cookie sheet and place them evenly apart. Note: these cookies don't spread...they'll remain the same size.
- . BAKE for 15 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them completely cool on the pan before transferring them onto a rack.
- . Serving and storing: these cookies will be ready to eat within the hour. They are best eaten in their crunchier state. Leave them uncovered in a plate for up to 5 days or freeze them into their original baking paper and into an airtight plastic freezer bag. They never freeze solid, therefore, get them out for about 15 minutes and they'll be ready to serve.
- . Happy baking from Claudia's kitchen...FOODESSA.com