ADAS RISHTA Ramadan Appetizer Recipe
Ramadan Recipe from Nestle Family. Balanced and nutrient rich recipe for the holy ramadan fasting month
Cost per serving $1.05 view details
- ½ cup macaroni pasta pasta or 75 g
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion or 150 g, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup dried green lentils or 180 g, washed well
- 6 cups water or 1½ liters
- 3 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Less Salt Stock Bouillon Cube
- 1 cup coriander leaves or 75 g, chopped
- Boil macaroni in salted water for 10 minutes. Cool and strain then set aside.
- Warm olive oil in a pot and add onions and garlic. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Add green lentil, water and MAGGI Less Salt Chicken Stock cubes.
- Cook on low heat for around 45 minutes.
- Add in the macaroni and chopped coriander. Keep 1 tablespoon of coriander for garnish. Simmer in low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with the remaining coriander and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 387g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 55||18%|
|Total Fat 6.34g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.67g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 52.07g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 19.6g||65%|