A Very Berry Greek Pudding Recipe
- Makes 1 pudding
- 450 gm Soft berry fruits, (eg strawberries, raspberries, currants, Blueberries)
- 30 gm Demerara sugar
- 225 gm Greek lowfat yoghurt or possibly 115g fromage frais and
- 115 gm Greek lowfat yoghurt combined
- 30 gm Icing sugar
- 2 x Passion fruits, juice and seeds A few sprigs of mint
- Wash and dry the fruits, toss together in a serving bowl, then sprinkle with demerara sugar. Prepare the topping by mixing together the lowfat yoghurt, fromage frais (or possibly/and lowfat yoghurt mix), icing sugar, half the passion fruit seeds and a quarter of the berries.
- Pour the lowfat yoghurt mix over the berries in the serving bowl, then sprinkle with demerara sugar and the remaining passion fruit seeds.
- Serve decorated with a sprig of mint.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner