A refreshing Drink to Welcome All members Recipe
Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- 2 cups of fresh mint leaves
- 6 large lemons
- 1 Kg of sugar
- 1 liter of water
- 1/2 tsp of freshly grated ginger
- A pinch of green color (food grade)
- Pick the mint leaves and wash it in running water.
- Clean and grate the ginger.
- Heat water in a vessel and add sugar to it. Let the sugar dissolve; filter the sugar syrup with a thin muslin cloth.
- Boil it further on medium heat till the syrup becomes a bit thick, about 20 minutes. Take off heat and cool the syrup.
- Now add the mint leaves, grated ginger and juice of lemons. Leave it aside for 4-5 hours to let the mint flavor seep into the syrup.
- Add green color if required.
- Store the concentrate in a clean glass bottle.
- To make the drink, pour about 1 tbsp. of the concentrate and add water to suit your taste.
- Top it with crushed ice and serve the refreshing Minty-lemony drink.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 45g|
|Recipe makes 50 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.47g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|