A Delectable Sweet Surprise a Chocolate Cake Made at Home Recipe
There's something to be said about taking matters into your own hands and doing things yourself. Take this homemade chocolate cake recipe for instance. It's incredibly simple to create a delicious cake recipe at home, so why are so many people buying boxes of cake mix? Baking a cake from scratch can seem like a daunting, complicated task, but I assure you it isn't. This recipe takes about 15 minutes to prepare, and then another 35 to bake. That's it! A delicious, homemade chocolate cake recipe that takes less than an hour, using things you probably already have in your pantry; does it get any better than that?
- Here's what you'll need:
- 1/2 cup of butter (you can substitute for margarine)
- 2 cups of fine sugar
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 3 squares of baker's chocolate (unsweetened chocolate squares, melted)
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Here's how to put it all together:
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.
- 2. Use a beater (or a fork, if you don't have one) to mix the butter with the sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- 3. Add the vanilla and melted chocolate squares to the mix.
- 4. Add the remaining dry ingredients, using a sifter.
- 5. Add the sour cream and continue to beat all of the ingredients together.
- 6. Pour this mixture into a greased baking pan and bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- That wasn't so hard, was it? Now it's time to enjoy this fantastic homemade chocolate cake recipeâyou earned it!
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 267g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 322||39%|
|Total Fat 37.08g||46%|
|Saturated Fat 22.67g||91%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 124.83g||33%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|